Nothing new going on here, but I thought I'd post just to keep those who check everyday happy...
Ken just got back from a one day thing in Ohio. He was lucky to have had dinner with a few of our great friends from our small group. Both couples have recently adopted a child from Russia. Mike and Becky adopted Ethan Micheal and Jeff and Kelly adopted a daughter, Riley. Ken was able to meet them, and I was incredibly jealous!
Rachel is doing MUCH better in school. She will be taking her first field trip tomorrow to the Nature Museum. I think they will see butterflies. I want to come along, but it's almost impossible with the two others. Tomorrow night is "Math Night". Not sure what that is, but it's for the students and their DADs. So, I'll be home with the younger two.
They did the lottery last night for the charter school that I tried to get Rachel in last year. I should know within a few days if she made it this year or not. I've been really happy with her current school, but most of that is the teacher.
I've been searching for a preschool for Aaron. We toured two of them yesterday. It's hard because of his birthday. He can technically go to Kindergarten in 2007, but only by 5 days. Therefore, I've decided to hold him back a year. Some preschools have transitional programs for kids who fit that description and that is nice. I'm looking for a preschool with more of a play emphasis than an academic emphasis.
Summer is SOOOO cute! We recently got her 6 month picture taken. I wonder if I can post a picture... Anyway, we compared it to Rachel's sixth month pic and noticed some differences. Summer's head is definitely rounder. Rachel has a pointier chin. Summer's eyes are green and Rachel's are a dark brown. I think Summer looks more like me and Rachel looks more like her grandma Hull.
I'm still busy with the two jobs. I'm really getting used to it now, but it's probably not a good thing. Ken and I rarely have time together.
Well, might go get some things at Target and/or Kohls today and Aaron needs a haircut really bad. So do I, but don't know when that is going to happen... I also want to send pictures of Summer out in the mail and need to get to the bank. Summer's taking a nap right now, but when she wakes up - we're off!
No comments:
Post a Comment