Sunday, February 07, 2010

Febraury 2, 2010

Happy February all! I would say that I'm so happy we finally made it through the dreary month of January, but so far February hasn't been much better! We got our one annual snowfall over the weekend and we've been pretty much cooped up for several days. There was no church on Sunday and no school on Monday. Today was cloudy and rainy...

My parents were here to "enjoy "the North Carolina weather. Fortunately, it didn't start to snow until they had already seen several houses and made an offer on their favorite. They signed a contract for it on Sunday afternoon and went out to celebrate. For the most part we just hung out here together. It will be nice having them down here for good in about 6 weeks!

We have a couple of sick kids here. Jeremiah has been coughing at night and very stuffy for days. Today the "green" boogers appeared, but he seems to be feeling better besides that. Aaron came off the bus complainig of a headache and stomach ache. He threw up almost right away. He'll miss school tommorrow - most likely. He's already missed so much due to his "bowel" issues. I hope this illness doesn't last too long or we're going ot have lots of schoolwork to make up! He's asking for someone to lay with him now, so that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: