
We had a lovely, low-key Christmas this year. We spent the whole day at home enjoying our gifts and each other. Summer was in rare form. Daddy's lap was her "present opening station". She would growl at anyone who tried to help her open her gifts! Aaron opened his light saber and said, "I VERY like this!". It was cute.
My parents came on the 28th and stayed through New Years'. It was GREAT to spend a little of the Holiday with them. Mom and I shopped using the gift cards that we bought for each other and that was fun. We all went and saw Charlotte's Web together after school one day. Rachel was bummed because there was NO ONE else in the theater!
Ken and the kids and I went up the street for New Years' Eve party. I played the SpongeBob Squarepants version of LIFE with some of the kids there. Ken played chess. My parents went out to dinner and then returned to the house for a quiet evening at home. We brought Summer to them around 9 pm. Rachel made it to midnight, but Aaron fell asleep 10 minutes before the infamous "ball drop".
We don't have any unusual resolutions for the New Year. Just want to stay healthy, spend time with family and friends, etc. Wishing you all the same!
My parents came on the 28th and stayed through New Years'. It was GREAT to spend a little of the Holiday with them. Mom and I shopped using the gift cards that we bought for each other and that was fun. We all went and saw Charlotte's Web together after school one day. Rachel was bummed because there was NO ONE else in the theater!
Ken and the kids and I went up the street for New Years' Eve party. I played the SpongeBob Squarepants version of LIFE with some of the kids there. Ken played chess. My parents went out to dinner and then returned to the house for a quiet evening at home. We brought Summer to them around 9 pm. Rachel made it to midnight, but Aaron fell asleep 10 minutes before the infamous "ball drop".
We don't have any unusual resolutions for the New Year. Just want to stay healthy, spend time with family and friends, etc. Wishing you all the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment