Thursday, May 17, 2007

End of the School Year Fun!

Well, it might be fun for the kids, but...
Aaron has 3 days left. This week he had Backwards Day, Crazy Hair Day, Bring your Bike to School Day, and a tour of Bruster's Ice Cream Store! Next week is the end of year picnic and of course they are collecting $ for teacher gifts! (Even though Teacher Appreciation week was just a few weeks ago!)
Rachel has a few more weeks, but I know all the end of year FUN is right around the corner...
She's still busy with Brownies. Sunday they go to Libby Lu to spend $ they earned from Cookie Sales. Libby Lu is a little "spa" experience for kids. It's all dress up and sparkles. You can check out their website at www.clublibbylu.com.
Aaron has a few more soccer games. Ken has been an amazing coach! It's not easy trying to get a group of 3 and 4 year olds to understand the concept of soccer. He's had to count to 10 on many occassions. I think it's really cute!
Ken and I are still taking our dance lessons. We are focusing on Salsa. We took some time off, but just bought another package deal. We're going to try and make it our weekly date night.
I have a new job at our church. I was the Nursery Director for 2 years, and now I am the Elementary Director. A whole new ball game... No more poopy diapers, but a whole lot more attitude! It's been fun. We get to do little skits and I think I'm learning more about the Bible than I have in a long time. Most of my planning can be done at home during the day, so that means more family time as well.
The pool opens on Saturday and we're going to try to squeeze that in between Aaron's soccer game and Saturday night service. SO, I guess we're on our way to SUMMER! YEA! I love this season, maybe I should name one of my kids after it... Hmmm... I guess I already did that!

No comments: