Monday, May 18, 2009

Unbelievable News!!!

JT is officially ours!!!

I got a call from Stephanie today while shopping at Michael's. I was expecting to hear that we got a court date in July, but I thought that was going to come in the form of an email. Well, she said that something unusual happened and the staff in Ethiopia got a chance to put our case through court and we passed!!! Two months early!!

I kept jumping up and down and saying I couldn't believe it!! Stephanie said that she couldn't believe it either!! I couldn't focus on my shopping, but really had to get some beads for my daughter's ECON DAY project at school. After that I went through the Chik-fil-A drive thru and got a cookies n cream shake (I like to celebrate with food!)

Now we are waiting to hear about travel dates. We should get that call sometime next week and be in Ethiopia by early July at the latest!! Can't wait to bring our son home!!

No comments: