Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Craziness!!

Yesterday was plain awful!! I had nothing on the agenda, but I still felt defeated. Jeremiah was extremely clingy and very LOUD!! He shouts whenever he wants something - which is pretty much whenever you aren't holding him. I spent the whole day trying to keep him happy so that the rest of us were happy. I think he was bored...I pretty much lost it by 4:30. When Ken came home, I left the house and grabbed a quarter pounder and fries at McDonalds. I don't know why... but it tasted SOOOOOOOO good. I returned some things at Kohls and Target and spent some of Jeremiah's "welcome home" money on some new toys for him. Then I went to hang out at Barnes and Noble for awhile. They had a People magazine that I've been eyeing at the grocery store. I read that while consuming a Ghiardelli double chocolate chip cookie!! I SO need to get back to the gym!!

This morning Ken left for Atlanta for 3 days. I was really worried about it, but so far so good. I took all the kids (plus one) to the movie for the free film of the week, Surf's Up (cute flick). Jeremiah did great. After eating some cheerios and graham crackers I rocked him to sleep in the aisle. We grabbed a pizza on our way home and chilled out. Jeremiah fell asleep and I rested, too. The best news is that he hasn't shouted ALL DAY! Even when he was in his high chair he didn't shout. He just babbled and I gave him another cracker. HALLELUIA!!

He has really started pulling himself up and enjoys standing. He cruises a little, but not too much. He can also get up the stairs!! I'm hoping that all these new freedoms will make him happier and he won't feel the need to shout anymore!

No comments: