Well, I had my 37 week check-up at the OB today and I am already about 3 cm dilated. Won't be long now... Unfortunately, my mom will probably not make it for the delivery and that is kind of sad. Hopefully she'll be able to catch one of her other grandbabies someday...
Tonight is Rachel's Kindergarten Orientation. She gets to do activities in her classroom (or one like it) and mommy and daddy go to a question/answer session. This is a brand new school, so we're all excited to see inside. I'm a little nervous about sending her to a public school - especially one with 9 kindergarten classes!! If we don't like it, I will try and homeschool her. School starts for Rachel on the 25th.
Tomorrow I'd like to take advantage of the tax free shopping weekend and get some school supplies for Rachel. They have given us a list of things to buy, and the class will share the supplies. She also needs a backpack and lunch bag. Hope I hold out that long.
Grace and Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment